Convenor: Sophia Tarr
Participants: Ian, Laura, Sahin, Jane, +2
- Exploring new partnership and stepping outside of one’s comfort zone.
- Exploring new partnerships in terms of programming, sponsorships, marketing, audiences etc
- New partnerships which enable you to forge new links
- There’s ‘Networking’ and there’s ‘Effective Networking’ – How do you stand out from all the rest? Why should they enter into a new partnership with you? What can they do for you but what can you also do for them – Mutual Partnerships
- Identifying new audiences/partners and not the usual suspects
- New Partners – Avoid the Jargon as they might not actually know about your area of work.
- Ensuring people both inside about out of the sector know about your work
- Attending events you would not usually go to so as to meet different audiences – You could actually meet your next Sponsor there!!!
- Doing your research on whose funding who, research on interesting individuals who might be interested in advocating/funding your work.
- Find adovocates/ambassadors/friends to promote your product/work – word of mouth is a powerful thing